Friday, June 1, 2018

Christmas Bells, Those Christmas Belles!

That's right, it's time again for a brand new prompt and this fortnight we belles are all about BELLS! You can interpret this eponymous challenge any way you'd like, as long as you put a bell on it!

Here's what we made:


Lauren says, "I'started with the chipboard bell, then looked everywhere for a pre-printed sticker or journal card that said "Jingle All the Way". I honestly can't believe I do not own such a thing. But if I do, it managed to entirely elude me. So instead I made do with alphabet letters and some flower stickers. All on top of a piece of ancient Basic Grey patterned paper which had the collage effect and faux polaroid right on it. I added a little stitching for texture and a couple of mats. Easy peasy.



Stephanie says, "I searched my large paper stash and found this lovely Jingle Bells paper and built my card around it.  The focal image is a 3-D Gift Tag and I finished with a sentiment sticker using this week's Paper Players Sketch."

And now it's your turn to help us ring in this new challenge! Link your bell-bedecked cards here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, June 13th. keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:18:12.

No comments: