Friday, June 22, 2018

Winter WHITE

We're still creating cards featuring the color (or lack of color) WHITE.


Lauren says, "I've been having fun this week using up scraps of paper to make this fun (easy!) herringbone pattern, so while I was still in that phase, I decided to make a card using all of my white, cream, ecru, magnolia and nearly-grey-but-not-quite scraps! There are some process pics in this blog post, but I'll warn you right now, it's addictive, lol! Meanwhile the combination of snowflakes + flowers never stops looking good to me, so I've added a stack, secured with a fancy Eyelet Outlet pearl brad."


Stephanie says, "I went with Lauren's tip from last week and added texture.  I die cut and embossed my Tim Holtz Layered Holiday Wreath on white textured cardstock.  Then I cut it a second time from gold cardstock and off-set them slightly to create a *shadow*.  I curled the leaves & bow for a bit more texture and added a sticker sentiment & white pearl."

Scroll down to the original White Xmas post to see the gorgeous readers' gallery and link your own masterpiece(s)!

No comments: