Friday, June 8, 2018

Put a RING On It

We're still going ring-a-ding-ding with Bells at Jingle Belles ... create a card that features one (or two or three).


Stephanie says, "My card is only Jingling Half Way with my Taylored Expression Grumpling and a single jingle bell.  I embossed the front of the kraft card base with a Plaid Embossing Folder for a bit of texture and added color with Stampin' Up markers."



Lauren says, "Surprise-- I've made another collage-y style card with lots (& lots!) of tiny embellies! I've got a glitter diecut tree, tag and deer all from an older October Afternoon collection; two snowy patterned papers, snowflake stickers, teeny tiny white flowers, plus my all time favorite Memory Box Xmas die for those glorious glittery jingle bells. I finished off with a little vintage trimming and a couple of mats and that's it."

Remember, you have until 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, June 13th to link-up your bell card ... keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:18:12.

No comments: