Friday, October 22, 2021

Not a CREATURE was stirring

We're asking you to break out the animals for this week's holiday card … it could be a sweet little sheep or perhaps a Reindeer … okay, or even a monster or a Yeti if you're in a Halloween mood and want to stretch the theme (you know we're notorious stretchers).

Here's what we created this week:



Stephanie says, "You knew I'd be stretching, right? I have these fun Star Wars tags in my stash, so I couldn't resist a little Christmas friendship card (Darth Vader & a Storm Trooper are Creatures in my book).  My layout is a World Card Making Day Sketch from Sketch ~N~ Scrap."




Lauren says, "I've chosen a film reference too, by enacting one of my favorite moments from "Elf"... when Mr. Narwhal bids farewell to Buddy as he sets off on his Quest. I've used Lawn Fawn's adorable Winter Narwhal and Pebbles' Fairly Accurate Map to make that work."

♥♥♥

And for some extra-fun we'll randomly choose one lucky participant to win the Chunky Christmas Stamp set by Cathy Zielske from Simon Says Stamp.


Link your creature-featuring cards right here by 6pm Eastern, on Wednesday, November 3rd. Keyword for galleries etc is JB-21-22.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Great cards

Bunny said...

I especially love the Star Wars. So cute. [Bunny]

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is my kind of theme! I adore animals! Your cards are so cute and fun! Thank you for the inspiration and challenge!

Darnell said...

Great cards, ladies, as always, and thank you for another fun challenge! Happy Halloween! Hugs, Darnell

Kelly Schelske said...

My first time playing in this fun challenge, thank you! Great DT makes as well!