Friday, October 15, 2021

Think PINK!

It's another week of PINK creations to support Breast Cancer Research. Remember, for every predominantly PINK holiday card you link-up in the post directly below this one, Stephanie & Lauren will each donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (and just a reminder to do those self-exams and get your annual Mammogram).

Here's how we created in PINK this week.




Stephanie says, "The Santa Baby papers from Prima are some of the most lovely holiday papers. I used them (together with one vertical piece from Dress My Craft Christmas Bells).  I used the layout from The Sketchy Challenges to put it all together.  The finishing touches were some pink enamel dots and some gold sticker strips." 



Lauren says, "This week's card was as fast to make as last week's Pink Couch card was slow! After I made a design of seven or eight miscellaneous washi tapes featuring every shade of pink and red in my collection and topped it with pink poinsettias from MME's (older) Sugar Plum collection, all I needed was an anonymous diecut sentiment, a few Eyelet Outlet Glitter Enamel Dots and a bit of machine stitching, et voila!"

♥♥♥

No comments: