Friday, March 29, 2024

Cookie Inspired Christmas

This fortnight, we're asking you to create a card inspired by this fabulous collection of holiday cookies from Kristen's Cookies. When you share your card, make sure you let us know which cookie you chose, and how it inspired you!


Here's how we were inspired this week:


Stephanie's Card

Stephanie says, "When I saw the elegant "Merry" turned into a holiday tree in the bottom center, I thought I had something like that in my stash.  I did indeed in the form of Unity Stamp Company Say It Big Holiday Die Cut.  I die cut it three times from one of my green Gelliprints and stacked them-up to give some dimension like the cookie.  I used the Hero Arts Rounded Corner Rectangle Dies for my layers bringing in another green Gelliprint from my stash.  I finished with two punched stars from each of the Gelliprints."


Lauren says, "I chose the cookie with the Charlie Brown-ish xmas tree inside a snowglobe, and I have to confess that part of the reason was that when I saw it, my Cardmaker's Brain kicked in and went, 'you've got Memory Box Nested Globe dies and Spellbinders' Bottle Brush Trees!' Then, when I was retrieving said dies, I found my Honeybee Layering Holiday Bells set, which has that cool two-part bow, so all that was left to do was find some teeny Hero Arts enamel dots, a Doodlebug sentiment and a coordinating blue scrap of patterned paper for the background. Job done!"

♥♥♥

Link your cookie-inspired deliciousness right here, by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, April 10th. Keyword for galleries, etc is JB2407.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful inspiration cards and another fun challenge! Thanks, guys, you truly rock, Jo x