Friday, March 22, 2024

BLING-le All the Way

We're still BLING-ing away this week at Jingle Belles... creating cards featuring jewels, gems, pearls, stickles, glitter paper or any other sparkly element(s) that catch our fancy. Here's what we made this week:  


Lauren says, "This week, I applied Izink Diamond Glitter Paint (in a luscious shade called Rose Foudre) through an older TCW snowflake stencil, let it dry, then matted it on white Non-Shed Glitter Paper, I added multiple fussycut layers of a snowflake-looking Stamplistic Mandala stamp, each of which I had embossed with a different Ranger Embossing Powder (Love Letter, Gold Tinsel, Pink Tinsel and Copper, to be precise) and then I stacked up and adorned with sticky-back rhinestones.



Stephanie says, "For my BLING this week I went all-in with Glitter die cutting my card base from green glitter cardstock using a stitched rectangle and die cutting my Jingle Bells from gold glitter cardstock.  I added some green bling to the center of my glitter bow and finished with a rub-on sentiment directly onto the glittery paper."

Be sure to visit the original BLING On the Holidays post to see the Readers' Gallery; then start planning your own sparkly, BLING-y masterpiece! Remember there's a fun little prize for one random cardmaker, so link up your glitter-centric card today!

1 comment:

Aviator said...

Thank you for being a guiding light in your niche. Discover merchandise and collectibles related to Aviator on our blog.