Friday, March 15, 2024

BLING on the Holidays

This fortnight we're BLING-ing on the Holidays - making cards that incorporate jewels, gems, beads, pearls, glitter, stickles or anything sparkly.

Here is how we got BLING-y this week:


Stephanie says, "When I think of BLING, I think of Eyelet Outlet Swirl BLING Flourishes.  For my card, I deconstructed several Jewel Pink swirl flourishes to decorate my die cut Christmas Tree to coordinate with one of my favorite GelliArts Prints.  I topped it with a clear jewel star and an Impress Rubber Stamps Holiday Words sentiment."



Lauren says, "This card has a lot of elements (and A LOT of sparkle!) but it came together quickly because nearly everything on it was a leftover! The background was stamped with Simon Hurley's Bold Holiday Blooms and embossed with Ranger's Green Tinsel and Lime Tinsel Embossing Powders. It was one of several panels I made while playing around with said glittery e/p's to create this post on the Ranger Project Page. The stacked strip featuring the Eyelet Outlet Fancy Long Bling I found in my EO box when retrieving the tiny Pearls and the Jewel Brad that's holding the silk poinsettias and glitter paper snowflakes. I have no idea where that giant pale green holly leaf came from, but it was the perfect size, shape and color so on it went!"

♥♥♥

And now, here's a peek at a little blog candy that one Lucky (Random!) Cardmaker will score, just by linking up their own blingy masterpiece with us this time.

♥♥♥

Link your sparkly, glittery, BLING-centric cards right here by 6pm (Eastern) on March 27th.
Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB2406.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooooo, bling it right on! Lovely cards and another fabby challenge, Jo x