Friday, April 21, 2017

Joy to the EARTH (day)

We're still re-using and re-cycling at Jingle Belles to celebrate Earth Day.

Here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "I started with the big snowflake recycled from one of last year's Christmas cards we received at the office (all of the Admins save them for me).  Next I went to my recycle drawer and pulled out a paint chip and some vintage discount stickers to finish the design.  It is a rather loose take on this week's Fusion Card Challenge Sketch."





Lauren says, "Once again I've raided my stash of received holiday cards that were too pretty to toss out. The flourishy diecut reindeer came from one card; and would you believe that the green base card WITH the red strip was the front of a different card?As soon as I saw this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#208) I knew I was on to something! I've also incorporated an oval of gorgeously patina-ed Norwegian sheet music and the tan strip of paper behind the frame is a scrap from a swatch of wallpaper."

Remember, you have until Wednesday at 6pm EST to join our fun.

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Fab cards girls, such inspiration.

Sue

sarascloset said...

I love your cards made from recycled bits! Gorgeous Christmas makes!