Friday, September 8, 2017

A Christmas Carol

This week we're continuing to make cards inspired by our favorite Christmas Music (or making cards that incorporate Sheet Music is another option).

Here's how we were inspired this week:


Lauren says, "I went uber-simple this week and used all ready made bits, including this ancient piece of red metallic sheet music patterned paper that I was saving for 'just the right thing' lol. I'm kind of in love with the spare, graphic style of those little square journal cards, and they were absolutely the PERFECT way to interpret this week's fab layout from Sketch Saturday imo!"

Stephanie says, "This card is inspired by one of my favorite Christmas carols that for years I sang for at least one church service during every holiday season.  I love the words and the powerful melody.  Papers are from PhotoPlay's Luke 2nd Collection accented with Silver Star Washi Tape from Eyelet Outlet and a wrap of silver cord."
  

No comments: