Friday, June 29, 2018

Stars AND/OR Stripes for Christmas

Next week in the USA we will be celebrating Independence Day, so we're asking you to incorporate either stars or stripes into your card design.

They need not be red, white or blue … just stars or stripes (or both if you're an overachiever).



Stephanie says, "I started with Striped paper and coordinating Star paper using this week's sketch from The Paper Players.  They both coordinated perfectly with my Christmas R2-D2.  I punched a star from a third paper to cover the tag hole in his Christmas Hat.  The finishing touch was a sticker sentiment."




Lauren says, "I've combined lots of different elements for this one. The striped paper and journal card are both older Echo Park papers. The tree paper and the Santa sticker are slightly newer, from Doodlebug. The green scrap and the cardstock star punch-out are both so old, I'm honestly not even sure who made them, lol. But everything came together when I used the current Sketch Saturday to guide my layout."

Link your star-struck and/or stripey masterpieces here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, July 11th. Keyword for galleries or Flickr is JB:18:14.

1 comment:

maddox pax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.