Friday, September 28, 2018

Dashing Through the SNOW

We're still creating with SNOW this week and we love all of the variations in the gallery.

Here are our SNOWY creations for this week:


Lauren says, "I'm not sure I've ever made a holiday card in shades of burgundy, grey and a tiny bit of holly green, but I have to admit I quite like this one! I started with a Simple Stories snowman journal card, then found some ANCIENT papers that matched it really well. A sticker sentiment, some exceedingly elderly snowflake stickers, skinny white mats and an Eyelet Outlet holly brad complete the design!"


Stephanie says, "I built my card around Lawn Fawn's Stitched Snowflakes cut from Red & Blue Card Stock and Watercolor Paper.  I had fun layering them and added jewels to the centers.  I finished with a Lawn Fawn sentiment from Yeti Set Go! and a little card featuring children sledding in the snow."


Make sure you link your SNOWY card up by Wednesday, October 3rd at 6pm (EST) at the post directly below this one.

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of jinglebellesrock blog. Thanks for sharing this post.