Friday, May 17, 2019

We Wish You a Vintage Christmas

We're still celebrating "An Old Fashioned Christmas" and you still have plenty of time to link up your own vintage --or vintage inspired--  masterpiece! In fact there's even a little prize this fortnight, from Lauren's Etsy Shop, Just Enough Stuff! Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "Darn, I wish I didn't have so many EXTRA handmade holiday cards ready to send on December first", said nobody ever!!! Yep, I sort of accidentally wound up with TWO cards this week. One of them is nearly all actual vintage bits and the other is almost entirely new, but vintage-style products. I wonder if you can guess which is which? To find out, click through to my blog, where all shall be revealed!"



Stephanie says, "I piled on a whole lot of vintage goodness on this week's card ... vintage dictionary page, receipt book, three kinds of trading stamps and a few other vintage-like goodies from my stash."

Scroll down to the original post (just below this one) for details on the prize and to access the Linky tool! ♥

No comments: