Friday, June 21, 2019

Snow Much Fun!

As you may have deduced from the title, we're celebrating *SNOW* this fortnight! So break out your snowmen (and women!) snowflakes, snowy landscapes, or anything else that features the frosty white stuff and get creative!

Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This sweet snowman from Prima's "Santa Baby" chipboard has been calling to me since I acquired him last December at my lss, Paper Anthology. Finally I found the *perfect* home for him on this ancient piece of sheet-music inspired patterned paper from October Afternoon. All I needed to finish up were a few mats, a couple of diecuts and some awesome Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads!"



Stephanie says, "I love using non-traditional color combinations for my holiday cards ... so I featured MFT Color Challenge with some Berry Pink Snowflakes (stamped altogether using my MISTI).  I finished with the coordinating die cut snowflakes and some Eyelet Outlet Bling."


Link up your own snow-centric masterpiece(s) by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, July 3rd. Keyword for galleries and Flickr JB:19:13. ♥
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by Lauren and Stephanie