Friday, September 18, 2020

Heavy Metal Holiday

We're still making holiday cards featuring GOLD or other metallic elements and you're still invited to join the fun! Here's what we made this week:  



Lauren says, "I planned to make a card that was mostly SILVER this time, and I do have that beautiful shimmery silver snowflake paper from the late great Hambly Screen Prints, plus two silver diecut snowflake layers. But a fair amount of gold got in there too, and I'm fine with that. There's a bunch of Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads and Clear Swirl Bling, for extra sparkle; and I knew where to place each element thanks to this week's awesome Sketch Saturday (#627)!"





Stephanie says, "again, without knowing it, Lauren and I chose very similar inspiration this week.  I too used Sketch Saturday #627 ... but my snowflake background is foiled (from our last foil-a-palooza art camp) and a Stampers Anonymous Swirly Snowflake that was embossed with Brutus Monroe Gilded Embossing Powder and topped with Eyelet Outlet snowflake bling.  I finished with gold glitter enamel dots and a puffy gold leaf sticker under my gilded embossed sentiment."


No comments: