Friday, January 8, 2021

it's RESOLUTION-ary!!!!

We're still asking you to use both the Old & the New ingredients for your card this week. Scroll down to the original post to link your creations!


Lauren says, "Stephanie gave me a fabulous set of Retro Ornament dies from Impression Obsession, which I used on scraps of my well-hoarded 6x6 Basic Grey 25th and Pine paper pack, with little touches of glittery and metallic papers for the accents. A few assorted Eyelet Outlet gems serve as finishing touches, as well as hangers for the baubles to dangle from. My sentiment is from another "new" acquisition, a stamp set called Deck the Halls from Gina K Designs."



Stephanie says, "For my New this week I broke out the limited-release Gina K. Designs Gnome dies & stencils with Therm-o-Web ... I just love that cute little guy and couldn't resist cutting a second *nose* from white for a Santa pom pom..  Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge is to create with Red (I also used Color Hue's Red & Grey Challenge), so I added more red to my background with Cherry Red Ink Stenciled through the Gina K. Festive Stencil.  For the old, I used a sentiment from Gina K.'s Holiday Wreath Builder with three different dies from Gina K. Designs Master Layout Die Sets."

No comments: