Friday, April 23, 2021

On the First Day of Christmas ...

...my true love gave to me: a gift card in a gift card holder!  

That's right dear Belles, we're asking you to make a card that doubles as a gift card holder and has a place to tuck in a gift card. There are so many possibilities, from dies and templates to online tutorials; OR start with a store-bought option and decorate it. We can't wait to see your creative solutions.

Here's what we made this week:




Stephanie Says, "I found a gift card holder tutorial that I made with a 12" x 5 1/2" piece of glittery designer paper  and coordinating tag from Pebbles Cozy & Bright.  This design just takes four scored folds, some strong tape and a few die cuts.  I used Essentials by Ellen Tag Trio for the gift card opening and a vintage My Favorite Things File Folder Edges Die for the rounded tab.  Finally I finished with the My Sweet Petunia Cut-Align to cut the perfect slit to tuck my gift card holder closed."





Lauren says, "I prefer a little box of some sort when it comes to gift cards, because it just looks so much more substantial! I saved and dissected a pillowbox which came with skincare samples, traced it onto beautiful Ciao Bella patterned cardstock from Paper Anthology, then cut, scored, folded and embellished it. I made a simple folder with a pocket to hold the actual gift card, sized to fit inside the pillow box, and decorated both items with diecuts, silk flowers, ribbon, jewel brads and a little bit of sparkly washi tape."


Link your project here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, May 5th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-21-09.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: