Friday, May 21, 2021

BLING on the Holidays

This week at Jingle Belles we're celebrating BLING in a big way, by making cards that incorporate jewels, gem, beads, pearls, glitter, stickles or anything sparkly. Add a little or a lot, but do come and show us how your holidays can be bling-a-licious.

Here's how we Belles blinged it up this week:


Stephanie says, "I started with this adorable Santa image and then mounted him on a card base covered with holly designer paper.  My bling is the wonderful Holiday Bling from Eyelet Outlet ... love those blingy leaves & berries."



Lauren says, "My Eyelet Pearl Silver Swirl Bling is understated, but I love how it adds instant elegance. Out of the package, the flourish was not quite the right shape for the torn Simple Stories musical patterned paper I layered over an ancient piece from Elle's Studio, so I snipped it apart and reassembled it to fit better. That peacock blue poinsettia from the big box store also has a little glitter on it, and the Papaya Art sentiment sticker has more. "

Link your bling-centric creations right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, June 2, 2021. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-21-11.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Love your cards, Belles! You do say adding a little is okay, but you also have to look really really closely to see my bling-a-ding-ding! If it's a little too little for what you had in mind, feel free to give me the heave ho! Hugs, Darnell