Friday, March 18, 2022

A Caroling We Will Go

We're still creating with something musical on our holiday cards this week ... how do you hope to make your card sing?

Here are our musical creations this week.


Lauren says, "That cool, retro vinyl record is an older diecut from October Afternoon which I came across the other day and knew I wanted to build my card around. When I also found this ancient "circley" patterned paper (so old I have no idea who made it!) I decided to add other circle elements and ended up with the collage of stickers, chipboard and punched patterned paper you see before you."




Stephanie says, "I used a strip of vintage sheet music as the base for a combination 
of holiday stickers and wrap of twine for this week's card."

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original post (directly below this one!) to see the Holiday Melody Readers' Gallery and link your own musical masterpiece!

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Your inspiration cards are both seasonally festive!