Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Five Favorites of 2022

We thought it would be fun to each do posts that capture our five favorite holiday cards we made in 2022. Here's one favorite from each of us; click through to our blogs using the links below our photos, to see our entire lists. 

Stay tuned for the new festive header, debuting later this week; then at 12:01am on January 1, 2023, we'll kick off our THIRTEENTH year of Jingle Belles and we'd love for you to join us!



Stephanie says, "One of my favorites was this card I made for our Plaid Christmas Prompt at Jingle Belles.  I love Yetis and I thought the plaid was a perfect opportunity for them to shine.



Lauren says, "I adore this Tim Holtz/Sizzix Ice Skates die, and it only has a few elements, but mysteriously, it always takes longer than I think it will to piece out all the parts and make it into a card; thus it gets used only a few times a year. This time was for our "Winter Fun" prompt. Click over to m'blog for my other four faves of 2022!"

♥♥♥

We're looking forward to starting up again on January 1, 2023; hope to see you then for another year of fun, friendship, and festive cardmaking!

2 comments:

Kelvin Klien said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gracie said...

How do I sign up?