Friday, August 11, 2023

Oh Christmas Tree

This week we're asking you to feature a Christmas Tree (or Pine Branches) on your card. Here's how we featured Christmas Trees this week:


Stephanie says, "I cut triangles from four green papers from BasicGrey Evergreen Collection to form my wonky tree with a brown designer paper trunk.  I decorated my tree with gold gems and topped it with a gold glitter star attached to a red Christmas Tree covered card base. I finished with a Simon Says Stamp Reverse Christmas Sentiment Strip."


Lauren says, "I've only just acquired Simon Hurley's "Treescapes" set from Ranger, but it's already a very strong favorite! I was so in love with the stamped layers of color, I kept my embellies really sparse: just a diecut snowflake (and an Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brad), a simple sentiment, and a few mats of plain and patterned paper. Easy, peasy!"

♥♥♥
Link your TREE-mendous creations right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, August 23rd. 
Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB2317.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.