Friday, September 8, 2023

Merry SKETCH-mas

This week at Jingle Belles we're bringing you a Sketch to inspire your holiday card designs. Of course you can flip it, stretch it, smoosh it or change shapes; just make sure we can see "the bones" of the sketch in your card!


We can't wait to see how this layout inspires you.  Here's what we made:

Stephanie's Card

Stephanie says, "I combined a collection of festive Doodlebug holiday papers with a fun candy theme, which works for the current Caffeinated Christmas Challenge to create with candy or cookies.  I added an Eyelet Outlet Holiday Coffee Cup & Candy Cane brads, together with a stamped sentiment from Impress."



Lauren says, "As you can see, I changed some of the shapes, but other than that I've been quite faithful. I used ancient Nestabilities Labels for the hex shape (it's an Authentique journal card) and the large rectangle; added a Hero Arts' "Joy" diecut in place of the sentiment strip and dangled a little My Mind's Eye taglet from the Idea-ology flair which is my circle element. As always, I love working with a sketch because it makes life easier; and I love Stephanie's sketches because they're always both beautiful and flexible!"




And because who doesn't love a prize - one lucky participant will receive the Simon Says Stamp / CZ Design Let It Snow Stamp Set & Coordinating Die Cuts (yep both).

Link your own gorgeous sketch card(s) right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, September 20th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB2319.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

irishfaery said...

Thanks for this awesome sketch. I love the examples!

Kez

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards

~amy~ said...

I adore this sketch and love everyone's projects!