Friday, June 7, 2024

We THREE Kings

This week at Jingle Belles, we're asking you to dig into your stash of designer papers (we know you have one!) and use at least THREE different patterned papers in your card design (hence the prompt name of We THREE Kings).

It might happen by cutting into your favorite hoarded sheets of paper ... or by digging through your scrap paper pile.  You can combine three different patterns from the same paper collection ... or maybe branch out and choose unrelated prints that you just happen to love. Just be brave, be colorful, and have fun.

Here's how we combined at least THREE patterned papers this week:

Stephanie's Card

Stephanie says, "I chose three designer papers from the Mintay White Christmas collection for my card this week.  With that great holiday scene on one of the papers, all I needed to do to finish the design was at a few bits of bling and a sentiment from Kerri Bradford's Oh What Fun stamp set.

Lauren says, "It's no surprise that I love 49 and Market's Christmas Spectacular 2023 collection, so all four of my papers come from that set. I especially love it with lots of distressed layers and machine stitching, as my card reflects. In addition to four different patterns from the collection, I've got four strips of washi tape (admittedly hard to see... they're wrapped around the decorative band that's mostly hidden by the flower) as well as a sentiment sticker, and an ancient Petaloo velvet flower."

We THREE Kings runs until 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday evening, June 19th. Keyword for galleries, etc is JB2412.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

I got all excited cos I just made a card with 3 kings, but unfortunately no patterned paper. Ho Ho Ho. Hugz