Friday, July 5, 2024

My Sweet EMBOSS-able You

This week's EMBOSS-able theme is asking you to create holiday cards that feature embossed texture or heat embossing (or both if you're an over-achiever).

Here are our Sweet EMBOSS-able creations this week:


Stephanie says, "I started with the Spellbinders Forevergreen Embossing Folder on white cardstock and then I applied dark green ink to bring out the embossed texture.  Next I added spritzes of Bella Luna Gold Shimmer Spray.  I finished with a Merry & Bright CZ Design STAMPtember Merry & Bright sentiment die cut in dark green & then layered with gold cardstock.  I finished with a stamped sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Abstract Holiday."


Lauren says, "I'm currently somewhat obsessed with the emboss/resist technique, so I chose to go with heat embossing. I stamped the gorgeous oversized Snowflake Spin background from Stampendous in Ranger's Clear Emboss It Ink, sprinkled with White e/p and once it was cool I applied a combination of Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar Oxide Inks, which I splattered lightly with a waterbrush for even more variation of shades. The "Merry" die is so old I'm actually not sure who made it, but I love how it looks cut from magenta glitter paper and mounted on some coordinating May Arts ribbon. 

And one lucky random participant will win the lovely gina k. designs Holiday Flora Embossing Folder.


This challenge runs until 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday evening, July 17th. Keyword for galleries, etc, is JB2414.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: