Friday, October 2, 2026

Sticking With Stockings

It's the second week of our Stocking-centric fun, so we're still making cards which showcase that beloved holiday gift-giving tradition. Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This week I got to use my Simon Hurley Mantel Decorations die set from Spellbinders for the first time, and I had a lot of fun. I embossed a brick background using an ancient embossing folder, cut a scrap of woodgrain paper into a mantle-shaped chunk and got down to adding dies from the set: the banners, the stockings, the large deer and greenery. Then, for some additional texture and interest to this little scene, I attached Eyelet Outlet Deer, Poinsettia, Nutcracker and Gift Brads; plus a few red Round Brads to hold the stockings and the banner."



Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "I built my card around this journaling card from the Echo Park Happy Holidays collection.  I paired it with snowflake paper from the same collection.  I topped it with two silver Love from Lizi Peel Off stickers and a bow sticker from the same collection.  I finished with a silver font sticker sentiment to balance out the bottom of the card."


And remember, one lucky participant will receive the Memory Box Knotted Circle Wreaths dies.


♥♥♥

JB2620: The Stockings Were Hung runs until next Wednesday evening, October 7th. Link your own Stocking-centric card(s) on the original post, directly below this one.

No comments: