Friday, November 25, 2016

The first NOEL

We're still creating cards inspired by our gorgeous Christmas photo this week.



Here is how we were inspired for our second round of cards:


Stephanie says, "I wanted to feature a white Christmas tree this week ... and the design of the rug inspired me to use this gorgeous cable knit embossing for the background.  I used a *home* themed sentiment to complete my design after decorating my tree with silver glitter enamel dots & a square bling for the *star*."


Lauren says, "I had saved a photo of this gorgeous card by Debby Hughes a while ago and when I saw it again the other day, I realized it shared a lot of the things I love about the inpsiration pic: it's got white + kraft colors, plus a sort of rustic vibe with intricate decorations, and a little bit of sparkle on top! Since I don't own either of the Clearly Besotted stamp sets in the sample card, I decided to draw the poinsettias and use an actual doily instead of a stamped one. Eventually, it occurred to me that a doily is really just a very dense white mandala-- my favorite thing to draw, lol-- so I got out a white Gelly Roll pen and had a bash at that as well. The beautiful pearl heart brads and white glitter enamel dots are from Eyelet Outlet "


Remember, link-up your inspired designs in the post directly below this one by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, November 30th.  The keyword for galleries & Flickr is JB:16:24

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

How very beautiful they both are. Thanks for the inspiration once again.