Friday, August 16, 2019

Tag! You're It!

We've got a fun little twist this fortnight: we're making holiday tags (or using pre-made holiday tags), with a couple of options. You can make a freestanding tag to use on a gift OR you can incorporate a tag into a holiday card design. Here are our tag-centric creations:


Lauren says, "I chose to make freestanding tags, and made two, because I have a specific pair of friends in mind. Having said that, there have been years that I've made tags which, at some later date, get attached to folded card bases, because I've run short on cards in December, lol. I started with a couple of oversized manilla shipping tags and went a bit crazy with shabby chic embellishments from Prima. My patterned paper is from the "Christmas in the Country" collection, and I've paired it with my two all-time favorite stash items: vintage sheet music and doilies."


Stephanie says, "I don't wrap any presents (Lauren cover your ears), but I do go after-Christmas shopping for all of the fun glittery tags I can get my hands on ... because I love to use them to make easy cards.  This one features a glittery wreath tag with this week's Try Stampin' (or Not) on Tuesday Sketch ... I also threw in a little Retro Rubber from Savvy Stamps."

Link your tags... or cards which include tags... right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 28th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:19:17.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Great challenge and lovely samples! I love making tags but would have trouble parting with ones this pretty :)

Rose said...

beautiful tags ladies :)

Suzanne H said...

This was a fun challenge. I've been holding on to this tag for quite awhile.