Friday, October 2, 2020

Snow Far, Snow Good

We're still "Dashing Through the Snow" at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join the fun! Here's what I made this week:




Lauren says, "When I'm in a hurry, my favorite cardmaking shortcut is to grab a journaling card! The great ones already have a focal image + sentiment; all I have to do is pick papers and embellies... aka The Fun Part! I've mixed an older MME plaid with an abstract swirly pattern; plus blue snowflake ribbon from the big box store and a snowflake diecut from a ColorBurst experiment. I scattered a few Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads, sewed around the edges, and called it good to go."


Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "This week I added some gorgeous new papers from The Funkie Junkie by a Hungarian company Stamperia ... this gorgeous collection is called Arctic Antarctic.  I love the majesty of the white wolf in his snowy landscape home.  I paired one of the background papers from the collection with one of my tags from my Dina Wakley Focus on Gloss Class, that brought out the greens in the Northern Lights Sky.  I finished with a vintage wood mounted sentiment from A Muse and some blue gems."


Remember you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday to link-up your SNOW-y creations.

No comments: