Friday, February 26, 2021

Merry SKETCH-mas

It's Sketch time at Jingle Belles, so we've got a beautiful, flexible layout devised by our very own Stephanie Severin to help you design this week's holiday card.


The circle element can of course be any shape, and you're welcome to rotate, flip, or stretch the design; just make sure we can see the "bones" of the sketch in your card. Here's how we were inspired by the Sketch:



Stephanie says, "I couldn't resist combining papers from adorable Doodlebug Polar Pals Paper.  I added some purple bling to the sky and a sticker sentiment to finish the design."



Lauren says, "I *love* card sketches because they streamline the design process so brilliantly, especially if you stick to readymade items. I used wintery Echo Park stickers from last year to make up my focal point, as well as the strong horizontal element up top. For the vertical on the left, I used self adhesive, super-thin wood veneer that came in a roll, which is absolutely my new favorite thing. A couple of coordinating patterned paper mats and some Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads complete the design."


Link your sketch cards here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, March 10th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-21-05.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE both cards, and the sketch is great! Can't wait to play!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Lauren.....Love your card!!! Stephanie.....Love the sketch! :)

Barbara Godden said...

Wow both cards a fabulous, I might be able to do this!! Fantastic sketch.