Friday, March 19, 2021

Festive Foliage

We're still celebrating holiday greenery at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join us! Scroll down to the original post to see the fun little prize we've got and to link up your own festive foliage card!

Lauren says, "This week I've combined LOTS of different diecuts: holly, a few types of evergreen, even a bit of fern; plus of course that beautiful big Penny Black "Glorious" poinsettia... all on top of a collaged background of sheet music, text paper and holiday postage."


Stephanie says, "When paper is this pretty, I'm not too proud to let it shine front & center as my card design.  This paper featuring a collection of holiday foliage is from Simple Stories Vintage North Pole.  I trimmed it down and added another of the light blue papers along the top and the bottom.  I finished with some light blue sequins."

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love both of these cards! Wonderfully done!

Vicki said...

Makes me feel quite jolly!
Beautiful cards.