Friday, August 20, 2021

12 Days of Cardstock

The Jingle Belles are still creating with only cardstock this week (designer paper is a no-no). 

Here's what we made with our cardstock colors.


Stephanie say, "I used three colors of Memory Box Green cardstock to create my background and then I embossed it with the Memory Box Pinpoint Snowflake Plate.  On top of that I attached the Memory Box Reindeer Window for their August Challenge to feature a White Focal Point in your design.  I finished with a sentiment form Memory Box Holiday Greenery stamped in two shades of green & a Memory Box Fairy Jewel on the reindeer's nose."


Lauren says, "This week I definitely took the long way round, and I cannot possibly recommend it, unless you're absolutely longing to draw at a time when what you actually need to do is make a holiday card, lol. My wonky snowflakes are doodled in Pitt Artist Pen on watercolor paper, smooshed with Cerulean and Violet ColorBurst, then adorned with Hero Arts Enamel Dots." 

Scroll down to the original Cardstock Christmas post to see the readers' gallery and link up your own masterpiece!

No comments: