Friday, August 27, 2021

Cookies for Santa

This week we have this adorable Christmas Cookie inspiration photo from Missy's Sugar Shop to inspire your designs. You might make a card featuring cookies ... or snow globes ... one of these adorable characters ... or the bold pastel color palette; just make sure you tell us in your post what inspired your design.

Here's how we were inspired this week:


Stephanie says, "I started with snow globe inspiration using the Memory Box Snowmen Snow Globe Die.  I die cut two of the clouds and colored the snowman accessories purple inspired by the colors of the snowman cookie.  I created my background by sponging Catherine Pooler Inks, spraying with water and shimmer spray and then a spritz of Distress Oxide Spray and splatters of white acrylic ink.  I attached it to purple Memory Box Cardstock inspired by the background of the cookie picture.  I finished with a sentiment from Memory Box Typewriter Holiday Elements."


Lauren says, "I adore the bright non-traditional color palette, as well as the adorable critters and characters. I used multiple shades of my go-to Bella Besties Dot and Graph papers (from Paper Anthology) to mimic the snowy background and some older Doodlebug stickers in the starring roles. I also love how much texture the icing gives to the cookies, which I've interpreted in the form of machine stitching and Eyelet Outlet Multi Size Pearl Bling accents."

Link your cards right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, September 8th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-21-18.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.
My card has cookies.