Friday, September 3, 2021

Cookies & Milk

We're still creating cards this week inspired by these fabulous Snow Globe Cookies from Missy's Sugar Shop.

Remember, you can be inspired by the colors, characters, shapes or cookies ... just make sure your post lets us know what inspired you.  Link-up by 6pm EST on Wednesday to join the fun.

Here's how we were inspired this week:


Lauren says, "This week I've used the snowglobes as my inspiration; along with a little nod to some of the colors, especially the purple sky and background, which I truly would never have thought to use, otherwise! But I swapped out the cute factor in favor of something a bit more sophisticated, featuring Tim Holtz's Snow Globe #2 Thinlits Dies. I tend to use this set somewhat rarely, because this card has literally FIFTY tiny diecut pieces! Having said that, it's hard to argue with the results, and once you've assembled all the bits, you don't need anything else on a 6" square card."


Stephanie says, "I chose the four colors from the cookie backgrounds for my starting place of inspiration and created a paper strip background for my card base.  Then I went hunting through my stash and found these adorable Doodlebug Design Winter Wonderland Snowman Sprinkles Enamel Snowman that also included lots of fun snow stickers that looked like the snow on the cookies.  There were enough to cover the card.  With all of those smiles, I paired them with the perfect sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Reverse Holiday Sentiment Strips."


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

It's so nice to see that you use various inspirations from this photo. And in wonderful ways!!!