Friday, November 12, 2021

Beautiful Baubles

We're still creating with holiday ornaments this week ... let us see how you interpret the theme.  You have until 6pm EST on Wednesday to link-up.

Here's how we got Ornamental this week.



Lauren says, "This week my baubles are chipboard, from an older My Mind's Eye collection, they're dangling from Eyelet Outlet Pearl Strips, on a Graphic 45 patterned paper background, and I've scattered a few EO Enamel Stars around to add extra texture."




Stephanie says, "I decided to go looking through my designer paper collection for some ornamental inspiration and found these fabulous vintage baubles in Carta Bella's Merry Christmas Collection.  I loved that it was paired with Jingle Bells (Belles).  I trimmed it down to 5"x6" and ornamented the lyrics with a Frantic Stamper Contempo Tree topped with a star gem.  I finished with a Taylored Expressions Christmas Simple sentiment Strip and backer.

No comments: