Friday, February 4, 2022

My True Love Gave to Me

We're still celebrating the fun categories from that old holiday favorite, "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (a reminder of those is below) OR you can choose to make an extra-special holiday card for your True Love OR you can make a holiday card that features hearts. Lots of choices, we hope you'll find something to inspire you!



Here's what we made this week:




Lauren says, "I've done a bit of a tangential version of "Five Gold Rings"! I used my classic Nestie Circle Dies to cut five round frames from gold Idea-Ology cardstock; then cut circles of red patterned papers to frame up, and arranged them in a design that also incorporates some ancient Prima poinsettias as well as an Echo Park sentiment; and still fits nicely inside my 6" square card."





Stephanie says, "There are a lot of animals in the 12 days of Christmas, but I don't remember any Bunny Rabbits.  However, the cute Lawn Fawn Snow Day Collection has some True Love and Hearts going on in the snowy woods.  I added a few tiny enamel hearts between the sentiments on the paper strip and blinged out the holiday tree to finish the design."

♥♥♥

Link your cards within the original post; which happens to be located directly below this one ... remember there's an Impression Obsession Stamp Set for one lucky participant.

No comments: