Friday, April 15, 2022

recycle... reuse... and JINGLE!

 We're still celebrating EARTH DAY with cards that include recycled elements.




You know you've got them ... those things you save because they're just too pretty to go into the recycling bin.  Today is the perfect opportunity to let them shine on a holiday card.

Here's how we recycled this week.


Lauren says, "I don't think I've ever done TWO yeti cards in a row, but that's what happened, so I'm rollin' with it! This week's yetis come from my little hoard of saved wrapping paper; and as it turns out, this is the easiest card I've made all year, because after I backed the paper with cardstock and cut out the framed yetis, I arranged them on some Doodlebug patterned paper, added a mat and a sentiment strip, and called it good!"



Stephanie says, "After making a recycled packaging card last week, I fully intended taking another approach with this week's card ... until I opened my PinkFresh Studio drawer and had another lovely pile of packaging staring back at me.  They have some of the seriously pretty packaging in the industry.  I incorporated two pieces of their packaging and a piece of tissue box together with some PinkFresh Studio papers, chipboard frame & enamel dots.  I love the retro-modern feel."


No comments: