Friday, April 29, 2022

Skating, Sledding & Skiing ... oh my

We're back celebrating all sorts of Winter Fun activities.  What do you do when the weather gets cold?

Here are our Winter Fun creations.


Lauren says, "As I was sorting through my holiday dies, I came to these gorgeous Tim Holtz Ice Skates from Sizzix and knew exactly what I wanted to make. I'm not particularly sporty, but as a kid I did enjoy skating. The fabulous purple paisley paper and both background layers are from Blue Fern Studio's "Eclectic Charm" collection; the silver metallic skate blades and wordfetti sentiments are Idea-ology; and the Evergreen Branches are Tim Holtz's Holiday Greens Thinlits in both regular and mini size. I finished off with sparkly golden enamel stars are from Eyelet Outlet and embroidery floss skate laces."


Stephanie says, "For this week's card, I went searching through my collection of vintage Ideals Magazines and found this wonderful Sepia illustration depicting all sorts of winter fun from Skating to drinking hot cocoa.  I added lots of Tim Holtz Sticker Sentiments, which to me made it feel sort of like a page out of a Richard Scarry book."

3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

These are fantastic winter fun themed Christmas cards! Terrific!

LeAnne said...

These are both amazing!

ElizStewart said...

Great cards!!!! Love the idea of Richard Scarrey!