Friday, October 14, 2022

♥ Pink Christmas... for the Cure! ♥

This week we're still creating PINK holiday cards to support breast cancer research ... and for each one linked-up, Lauren & Stephanie will each donate $2.00 per card to Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Remember, you can link as many times as you'd like, but the majority of each card should be pink; and they do need to be newly made; so please no back-linking to cards made prior to the challenge.

Here's how we went PINK this week:


Lauren says, "Prima's new holiday line, Candy Cane Lane, is coming soon to my LSS, Paper Anthology. Luckily, I was allowed to sneak a few of the gorgeous papers a teeny bit early, so I could use them for week two of PINK CHRISTMAS! This Santa's face miiiiiight be my favorite image in the line, though the whole collection is so adorable, it's hard to just pick one. I did some tearing, some fussycutting, some distressing and layered on flowers, ribbon and White Lace Tape for extra interest. Would it be wrong to send this one to myself in December??!"


Stephanie says, "I went with a different Doodlebug Collection this week - Night Before Christmas.  I paired three different papers from the collection with the Layout from Sketch Saturday."

Scroll down to the original PINK CHRISTMAS post for details and for the Linky tool to add your own card(s) to the gallery!

No comments: