Friday, November 11, 2022

Ha Ha Holiday

We're still creating holiday cards that make you smile (or laugh out loud) this week.

Here are our Funny Ho! Ho! creations:


Lauren says, "This week, I knew that I wanted to use up the ugly sweaters on a sheet of older American Crafts paper, so I cut them out and was ready to roll when I realized that I didn't have a good sentiment to go with them. Luckily, I when I messaged Stephanie, she came up with a bunch of goodies that I formatted and printed out. Problem solved AND I have a bunch of "the same but different" cards to send to my nieces at college!"



Stephanie says, "I always love the look on the face of this Technique Junkies Christmas Kitty ... like he just finished knocking over the Christmas Tree ... so to me, it's perfect paired with the Dear Santa sentiment."

No comments: