Friday, January 20, 2023

Jingle Belles do Jingle Bells

The Jingle Belles are still creating with Bells this week... break out your ringy dingy Bells and join us.

Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "There's only one jingle bell in Creative Expressions' Jingle All the Way die, but since the sentiment is also bell-related, I feel good about my choice. I cut the centerpiece from silver metallic cardstock and backed it with a perfectly sized diecut oval (also in the die set) on which I've ink-blended Distress Oxides in Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon and Salty Ocean. I added texture to the background with Taylored Expressions Sheet Music Embossing Folder, which I softly inked as well. A few accents of Liquid Pearls, and a seam binding bow complete the design. I love how this card came out sooooo much, that it's the heart of my first Holiday Jumpstart Card Kit from Paper Anthology; and you can read all about that on my personal blog!"


Stephanie says, "I started with a painted piece of paper for my card base before adding Cottage Cutz Bells cut from Lawn Fawn Holographic silver cardstock.  The sentiment is a rub-on."

No comments: