Friday, January 27, 2023

Stuck On You

This week we're asking you to create a card that features at least one sticker. Stickers were one of the very first things we started collecting when we began making cards … and we're guessing you have one or two in your stash, as well. They might be fun little 3-D images, alphabets or sentiment strips … whatever your sticker of choice, use them on a holiday card, and link up with us, below.

Meanwhile, here's how we were *stuck* on you this week:


Stephanie says, "This is probably the quickest card I've made in months.  The poinsettia is a Penny Black Christmas Everywhere Stickeroo and the sentiment is from SRM Stickers."


Lauren says, "These adorable snowpersons and the cute sentiment strips came from the Elements sticker sheet in Photoplay's Christmas Cheer collection, which I got at Paper Anthology last fall. The dies from which the cute tabbed frames are cut (out of Ranger's Distress Woodgrain Cardstock) using a set of Elizabeth Craft Designs' Planner Essentials Dies that I special-ordered over a year ago, but somehow only just opened?? The plaid paper is ancient October Afternoon, as is one of the washi tapes; the sheet music is from my stash of vintage and found papers; the Snowflake Brads are Eyelet Outlet."

♥♥♥

Link your sticker-bedecked holiday cards right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, February 8th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB2303.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

As you know by other years stickers are not my forte but keeping with my new years list I will give it a go.

Marianne said...

Oh, I remember the first year that I was playing at Jingle Belles and did not have a single sticker. The next year, I came prepared with some tiny stickers lol. I think I still have some of those. Excited to play and see what I can come up with. Love your samples!
Marianne x