Friday, May 19, 2023

No Stamping Christmas

Instead of a Hard Candy Christmas, we're having a No Stamping Christmas this week at Jingle Belles.  That means it's time to break out your designer papers, stickers, Cricut cuts, embossing folders and embellishments ... show us what you can do without your stamps.

Here's how we created with NO Stamping this week:


Stephanie says, "I started with one of my gel press prints that used the color palette from the Christmas Kickstart Challenge and die cut it with Penny Black Merry Christmas & the ornaments from Penny Black Ornaments Kit.  I die cut the ornament tops & the ornament string from the inside of a box of Kleenex with cooling lotion (great silver cardstock inside).  I attached it all to a piece of snowflake designer paper from Lawn Fawn Let it Shine Snowflakes paper for the Penny Black Saturday patterned paper Challenge."


Lauren says, "I absolutely love diecuts, so they're the basis of my card this week. I've used Memory Box's Serene Bird and Branch die set as well as Penny Black's Peaceful Pines plus a few papers from Photoplay's 2022 It's a Wonderful Christmas line, all of which came from my favorite papercrafting store, Paper Anthology. As a matter of fact, this card is doing double duty, as it's also the official sample for the May Edition of Paper Anthology’s Holiday Jumpstart Card Kit, Peaceful Dove, which you can read all about on my personal blog and on the Paper Anthology website."

♥♥♥

The NO STAMPING Challenge runs through 6pm (Eastern) on May 31st; enter as many times as you like, using the linking tool below. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB2311.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter