Friday, May 26, 2023

Paper-crafting Christmas

We're continuing with making cards that include NO STAMPING ... let's see all of the ways you can make paper, stickers, and diecuts shine.

Here's how we created with papers this week:


Lauren says, "This card has four different patterned papers (including TWO red and green plaids!) as well as a journal card that I diecut into an oval and matted to give it a little more visual weight. I'd love to take credit for the dynamic placement of elements, but in fact, I used an ancient (circa 2012, I think!) but very inspiring layout from the late great Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge which I stumbled upon on Pinterest and immediately thought, "AHA!"


Stephanie says, "I love buying 12" pieces of scrapbooking paper that are made-up of twelve journaling cards.  I trim them down & keep them in a stack for quick & easy paper-crafting cardmaking.  This one is 3x4 Elements from Simple Stories Mix & A-Mingle.  I love the unexpected colors for a Christmas card.  I paired it with a piece of designer paper in similar colors, a snowflake button with gold cord, cardstock flags, and a few glittery enamel dots using the layout #242 from Sketch~N~Scrap."

♥♥♥

You have until Wednesday evening, May 31st, to link your cards on the original post
which can be found directly below this one.

No comments: