Friday, November 27, 2020

A (blog) Header Holiday

 This week we're continuing to create cards inspired by the Jingle Belles 2020 Blog Banner.


Remember, your blog post needs to explain how your card was inspired by the banner ... and you need to link-up by 6pm EST on Wednesday to join the fun.

Here's how we were inspired this week:



Lauren says, "This week my card is less literal, though I've still incorporated the red, white and green palette, the sketch (in a portrait-oriented format), plus green trees and red Eyelet Outlet bling snowflakes. My ingredients are all older stash items, and my obsession with torn paper and torn washi tape continues." 




Stephanie say, "I took a bit more abstract approach to my design this week.  I started with a new Alexandra Renke Bells Die and die cut some red glitter Jingle Bells (aka Jingle Belles).  Then I used other Alexandra Renke elements inspired by the blog header - soft gray polka dot background, edges of doilies, and some die cut foliage that feel holiday-like.  I finished with a single red snowflake with a sparkly gem in the center and some Christmas word stickers inspired by the text in the background."

No comments: