Friday, September 9, 2022

My Sweet Embossable You

This week we're asking you to create holiday cards that feature embossed texture, or heat embossing, or both (if you're one of those extra-credit type of crafters).

Here's how we got *embossable* this week:


Stephanie says, "I went with texture embossing this week using the Spellbinders Forevergreen Embossing Folder on Green/Kraft Core'dinations cardstock.  I sanded the embossed texture and then inked the embossed texture with Catherine Pooler Deck the Halls Ink for a bit more contrast.  I attached it with foam tape to a red card base and added two sentiments from Spellbinders Mini Christmas Greetings."


Lauren says, "I also went with texture embossing and, in fact, used my oldest embossing folder, Darice's Snowflake Swirl. Since I didn't want to cover up too much of that lovely design, I broke out my newest die set, Spellbinders' Winter Welcome Sled from Paper Anthology, framed it up with a few appropriately colored mats and finished with a sticker sentiment.

♥♥♥

If you choose to accept this Mission: Embossable, link your card(s) up right here, by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, September 21st. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-22-19.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Beautiful embossed cards, ladies! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell