Friday, March 3, 2023

Do You See What I See?

This week we're still creating with all things transparent ... and we can't wait to see what see-through clear items you incorporate into your holiday card designs.

Here's how we were CLEAR-ly inspired this week:


Lauren says, "Once again, I've de-hoarded an ancient Hambly Transparency, this time as a base for a cluster of vintage postage, stickers and other xmassy odds and ends, which I've attached with various types of "clear" or "invisible" adhesive. I discuss that issue in a little more depth on my personal blog, but generally speaking, as long as you cannot see adhesive from the front, and that which you can see from the back looks neat... I don't worry too much about perfection! I did place a label shaped  piece of patterned paper inside the card, to hold a sentiment and signature."



Stephanie says, "I decided to try a shaker this week.  I chose this pretty little Taylored Expressions Beauty Lies Within 3 Ornament Die (without thinking about the challenge of getting that foam tape curved and hidden behind that thin edge, but I refused to give up).  I filled the shaker with Pinkfresh Studio Champagne Glitter Drops on a beautiful piece of Gina K. Designs Snowflake Paper.  I finished with a few strips of red cardstock for contrast and a Taylored Expressions Simple Strips - Christmas sentiment."

Be sure to visit the original post (directly beneath this one) to see how the other participants have approached the idea of CLEAR elements and to link up your own card designs!

No comments: