Friday, February 2, 2024

Rudolph the RED Nosed Reindeer

This week's Jingle Belles prompt is a color challenge inspired by our friend Rudolph - we're asking you to create holiday cards that primarily feature the color RED (not just a little - we want to see a lot of RED).

Here's how we created with RED this week:


Stephanie Says, "I die cut 1/2" strips from a Recollections paper collection called Peppermint Stripe.  I attached the papers at a slight angle and then topped them with a mug of hot chocolate sticker.  I finished with a Ho Ho Ho sentiment from Impress Holiday Word Set on the mug."



Lauren says, "My card was inspired by a recent sketch from Atlantic Hearts (#561). The challenge has ended, but I fell in love with the distinctive "three triangles" concept and I thank them for the inspiration. All of the elements on top were cut or diecut from various older journal cards and patterned paper: The Santa and background plaid are Authentique; the flowery circles are ancient Basic Grey; the sentiment and holly are American Crafts; and the bold plaid is Simple Stories. This was a quick card to make in a busy week and I'm happy with the result."

♥♥♥

Link your RED masterpieces right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, February 14th. Keyword for galleries and flickr is JB2403.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: