Friday, February 9, 2024

Snoopy vs. the ♥♥RED♥♥ Baron

We're still Celebrating Rudolph (and the RED Baron) at Jingle Belles this week by creating cards that primarily feature the color RED.

Here is how we created with RED this week:

Lauren says, "I recently got this beautiful Altenew Perfect Poinsettia 3D Embossing Folder at Paper Anthology, and couldn't wait to use it! I embossed the design on watercolor paper, added color by scribbling all my favorite RED Tombow Dual Brush Pens onto my craft mat, then picking them up with a waterbrush and painting the flowers. When the panel was thoroughly dry, I added some RED Metallic Rub-On to make the design stand out even more, with a bit of Sunburst Stickles on the berries. I diecut the sentiment (ancient Hero Arts) from both deep red cardstock and Red Non-Shed Glitter Paper, which I also used to mat the poinsettia panel."


Stephanie say, "I started by creating my own background using Red Pan Pastel on my Gelli press and picking up the print with a vibrant pink paint.  I die cut my Impression Obsession Poinsettia from vibrant red cardstock adding a pink gem center.  The finishing touch was a stitched wacky circle and Impress sentiment."

Scroll down to the original post to see the beautiful Readers' Gallery and link up your own card!

No comments: